1) The college lays utmost stress on the formation
of sound character and any act of contravention of the same will be
taken serious note of.
2) The principal shall have the power to dismiss any student from
the college, if in his opinion his/her continuation in the college
is not desirable in the intrest of the discipline of the college.
3) In academic matters, the rules and regulations framed by the principal
from time to time shall have to be strictly adhered to by all the
students of the college.
4) Willful damages to the college, books, furniture, water and electrical
installation etc., will have to be paid for. Such loss/damage will
have to be made good by the student concerned or by all the students
of the class concerned as the case may be. The decision of the principal
is final in these matters.
5) Students shall not invite any outsider to any college function
without the prior permission of the principal.
6) No meeting or party should be held in the college premises without
the approval of the principal.
7) The use of Tobacco, Alcohol and drugs in any form is forbidden
in the premises of the college. Students violating these rules are
liable to be severely punished even with suspension or dismissal from
8) Scholarship and fee concession are available to students according
to government rules. All scholarships and fee concession are subject
to the satisfactory progress, conduct and attendance. Endowment prizes
are also given to meritorious students by the management.
9) Letters addressed to the students of the college are subject to
the scrutiny of the principal. Students should not give the college
address for any personal correspondence.
10) The friends and relatives of the students will not be allowed
to meet the students while they are in class. Phone calls will not
be given to the students. However in case of emergency, the message
will be conveyed to the students.
11) Admissions are made on year to year basis depending on the basis
of progress, attendance and conduct during the previous year.
12) Irregularity in attendance, frequent absenteeism, habitual inattention,
continued inefficiency in regard to class work, lack of courtesy towards
the members of the Staff, insubordination, disorderly behavior, obscenity
in word and acts etc., these offences are liable for punishment by
any one of the following depending on the gravity of the offence:
a. Warning and intimating the fact to the parent/ guardian.
c. Loss of attendance.
d. Cancellation of scholarship, free ship etc.
e. Suspension for a definite period.
f. Expulsion or dismissal.
13) Mobile phone is prohibited in the college so also in the campus.
14) A suggestion box is kept in the college. Suggestion of any kind
can be confidentially brought to the notice of the principal.
15) Students should not gather in front of the main gate either on
morning or afternoon session or during free hours.
16) The students shall wear the college uniform compulsorily.
17) The students shall wear the chest card and possess the identity
card in the college campus.